[Video-presentation at SIMO Network 2010 from MIT]
Next week will take place in Madrid – Spain the VoIP2Day which is the annual meeting point of the World of Voice and Video over IP in the Iberian market. This event is organized by Avazada 7 and hosted at the SIMO Network – the Spain’s International ICT Services and Solutions Trade Fair, and largest technology fair in Southern Europe.
I have participated in previous years with the company I worked for, Mildmac Advanced Solutions, presenting different products within our VoIPfutura platform. VoIP2Day is the central yearly meeting where IP Telephony professionals get together to discuss and shape the future of Unified Communication bases in open standards such as Asterisk.
Source: VoIP2Day The largest IP Telephony event in Spain – VoIP2DAY was born in 2008 as a meeting point of the World of Voice and Video over IP in the Iberian market. Large fairs specialize in subject areas and within SIMO as the largest technology fair in Southern Europe, VoIP2DAY becomes the “must come” for all professionals in this sector, or for the technical departments responsible interested in the technological upgrading of their telephone and videoconferencing systems.
With just 2 years of existence, the event has established itself as an annual reference booster of the increasing local market and top at technological level worldwide. In other editions, 500 professional visitors participated per year, while in this year’s call this figure it is expected to be increased.
With the experience gained over the years as participants in fairs of VoIP in Europe and America, the organization has tried to pick the best of them and correct some of its shortcomings, with the following key elements for this forum:
- Fair exclusively for professionals in working days
- Free for attendees, previous registration required
- Three days long
- Exhibition Area for Manufacturers Distributors and Integrators,
- Conference Area
- 2 days for technical, sales and business orientation and success cases
- 1 day exclusively technical and of the community of development of communication systems based on Free Software
- Panel discussion of experts during the day of the Open Source community
- Theme day by day to focus the interest of visitors and exhibitors
- Recording of all speeches and subsequent web hosting
- Web survey of satisfaction after the show open to all visitors
- Coincidence in space and time in a completely integrated way with the organization of the SIMO NETWORKS fair.
- Best Product Award presented at the fair, chosen by judges selected by the organizers
- Best Speech award according to the audience (voters who have provided their phone number when registered, with real-time results)
- Best Success Case Award among all the cases we receive through the corresponding section and that meet the rules for participation
- Parallel Workshop of practical training in VoIP Security (event fee)
- Paralled meeting event of 3CX Channel with the president of the company (by previos invitation of 3CX)